Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Samsung vs. Apple according to Lena

What kind of phone do you have?  Lena and her Uncle Jonathan tell you which is best:


Happy news: my first guest post ever is on The Book of Love blog!  I am thrilled to be a part of Alison's beautiful Story/Book series and to be talking about one of Lena's favorite children's books.  Our friend Leslie Roe took the beautiful photos for us for it and I just love them.  (Now I see why people hire a photographer to follow them around every now and then!  Have you ever done that?  Maybe someday....)

Lastly, don't forget to enter the giveaway for a pair of fingerless gloves.  I'll announce the winner at 3pm EST tomorrow, September 28!

5 comments:

  1. HA. This will be our children with Kurt. I'm in so much trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhaaha even after the tenth time it's still hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lena literally wanted me to play it over and over 15 times the first time we watched it together. She thought it was--or at least SHE was--sooo funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first guest post! :) and I LOVEEE that video! so cute!

    ReplyDelete

let's have a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...