This is our last morning together with just the two of us before Daddy arrives! It's been three-and-a-half loooong weeks and Lena and I cannot wait to hug that boy as he walks out into Dulles airport. I am planning to have a Starbucks decaf soy mocha in hand for him, but it's a surprise, so I hope he doesn't get to read this before he gets here!
Welcome to vacation in Virginia, Elliott, where we have a million things to share with you...
- All Lena's new words! Water (wa-wa), baby, walk, apple, clock, Bubba (grandpa), woof, meow, and moo... there's a new one every day.
- Leaves turning the color of toasted cheddar cheese
- Cider hot in our mugs
- My preggo belly that went pop! here I am! these past couple of weeks
- Apples are waiting to be picked
- Air that is crisp with autumn instead of dry with the end of summer (hello, Sicily)
- A few stacks of Trader Joe's pumpkin pancakes
- A long game of Settlers of Catan with your siblings
- Cutting a rug at your baby brother's wedding this weekend!